Agricultural software is a bit like land management. There are built in features that make acreage more attractive and more useful, but ultimately, how well you know the land impacts your ability to optimize it. But, if you don’t understand the layout or properties of the land and the local environment, it can reduce your return on investment.
Farm management software isn’t that different. Every agricultural software platform has applications designed to help farm and ranch managers maximize their operation. With agricultural software, if you don’t understand what the programs are capable of, you may be missing ways to increase efficiency, decrease costs, and forecast your farm’s future.
To help our current and prospective customers make better use of our software, FBS Systems hosts a yearly software summit to provide real world scenarios and use cases to improve your operations in a rapidly changing agricultural environment.
- WHAT IS A USER CONFERENCE?
- WHAT IS AGRICULTURAL SOFTWARE?
- The Benefits of Agricultural Software
- HOW A USER CONFERENCE CAN HELP MAXIMIZE AGRICULTURAL SOFTWARE AND PROFIT
What is a User Conference?
User conferences are a way for businesses to bring together the individuals and organizations that use their product. Not only do these conferences provide valuable hands-on training seminars, but they’re an opportunity to gather users from across the experience spectrum. Software users, developers, and trainers all meet with one another to discuss how to get the most out of the software and its features.
From best practices to real world scenarios, user conferences deliver a wealth of advice on how to use your tools from the folks in the trenches. They’re also a relationship building experience. It’s advice on the spot, and the connections that can help you later on when you find yourself seeking answers or to overcome a challenge.
What is Agricultural Software?
Agricultural software, like the enterprise software offered by FBS Systems, provides farm managers, ranch managers, farmers, and agricultural accountants a tool to manage all aspects of the farm. From agricultural accounting to livestock and crop management, agricultural software is designed to provide the data you need to plan ahead, the automation you need to improve efficiency, and the integrated systems and information you need to maximize profits.
The Benefits of Agricultural Software
As you know, the ability to plan ahead is invaluable in the agricultural world. But, as you also know, mother nature and market forces don’t always align with what you’ve planned. While you can’t change mother nature, you can have a holistic and integrated approach to farm management that is simplified and powered by agricultural software.
Agricultural software is just like any other farm tool, it’s got the potential to help you prepare, monitor, manage, and reap the rewards of your hard work. More specifically, it can help you:
- Simplify and streamline all accounting processes and provide financial analysis, reporting, and tax preparation data
- Prepare, monitor, and track your budget
- Manage, monitor, and control crop inventories and production
- Manage, monitor, track, and report on livestock from breeding and feeding all the way to the packing facility
- Facilitate vendor communication and track import/export data for better reporting and farm management
- Provide a full suite of financial reports on production, sales, costs, and profits
- Aggregate all of your farm management needs in a single solution saving you time, effort, and money
- Apply best management practices through support, consulting, and accounting professionals
On the farm, your day starts early and goes long, so leveraging every tool at your disposal is essentially to getting the most out of the hours in your day.
How a User Conference Can Help Maximize Agricultural Software and Profit
If the agricultural industry was as predictable as the seasons, it still wouldn’t be predictable enough. Being able to adjust and pivot to changing market conditions as well as the natural challenges that come with farming is essential to survival.
That’s why FBS Systems hosts a yearly user conference to help you use the tools we can provide to help you handle the hurdles that can hinder your growth and success.
For current and prospective users of FBS Systems software, the user conference is a unique opportunity to:
- Meet the team behind the most comprehensive farm management software on the market
- Ask specific questions related to real world scenarios
- Hear from super users and other farmers, farm managers, and ranch managers who provide use cases and best practices
- Network 1:1 with farmers like you from across North America
- Explore accounting and farm management theories then learn how FBS Systems software can help you apply them
- Receive in depth software training tailored to your needs and your questions
- Enjoy a prime rib dinner while cruising the Mississippi River
- And more!
The yearly conference, August 30-31st, allows our team to address the specific issues facing farmers. This year is no different. Join us as we explore the Moving Margins in your farm's finances. We’ll look at costs, revenue, and how to scale and grow your business without sacrificing quality.
Previous attendees have praised the variety of content, noting “There’s something for everyone,” and the quality and variety of “new information that can be implemented on the farm.” If you’re ready to explore how FBS Systems can help, sign up for our Ag Software Success Summit and User Conference, click below to register, or get in touch with our team if you have additional questions. We look forward to seeing you!